Removes Debris, Mops up Toxins, Helps Cleanse, and Supports Microbiome Balance.
G.I. Detox™+ is a combination of nutrients formulated to provide broader activity than a single-ingredient product. Zeolite clay, activated charcoal, and silica are all binding agents with proven efficacy. The other nutrients in G.I. Detox™+ support healthy digestion and elimination. The full-spectrum binding of G.I. Detox™+ provides a simple solution for environmental and internally produced detoxification. G.I. Detox™+ is an important part of any protocol that includes Biocidin®, as well as any detoxification protocol.
G.I. Detox™+ Benefits:
- Supports healthy detoxification and full-body cleansing
- Assists in "mop up" of biofilm components
- Supports clearance of mold metabolites
- Supports a more comfortable cleaning experience
- May reduce bloating and gas
- Supports mental clarity
G.I. Detox™+ Features:
- Professional-grade ingredients
- Contains widely accepted and recommended binders
- Multi-ingredient formula provides broad-acting binding activity
- Concurrent use of Biocidin® recommended
Removal of debris and toxins are essential when restoring microbial balance to the G.I. tract. Binding agents are especially integral to protocols using Biocidin®, as the breakdown of biofilms, mycotoxins and pathogens can cause die-off or Herxheimer-type detox reactions.
- Zeolite Clay - Chelating and binding agent to assist in removal of toxins and heavy metals. The Zeolite is tested for purity and sourced from within the US.
- Activated Charcoal - Sourced from bamboo, it assists in binding and absorbing a variety of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Aloe Vera Gel - This anti-inflammatory inner leaf material assists in bowel motility, soothes and promotes healing of the mucosal layer of the GI tract.
- Silica - Another well-known chelating agent to assist in binding toxins and metals. It is bound to Acacia Gum to convert easily into orthosilicic acid (OSA) for enhanced bioavailability.
- Apple Pectin - Another excellent chelating agent, with a broad affinity for various biotoxins.
- Humic Acid - With a broad range of benefits, this natural soil-based agent is known for binding metals and pesticide biotoxins.
Suggested Dosage: Take 1 capsule on an empty stomach with a full glass of water or as directed. Take 1 hour apart from other medications and supplements.
Store in a cool dry place.
Each capsule contains:
Servings per container
Proprietary Herbal Blend:
Zeolite clay, Activated Charcoal, Aloe Vera^ gel, Apple pectin, Silica, Humic Powder
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and water)
This product does not contain dairy, gluten, soy, corn, animal products, artificial coloring or flavoring.
Do not use during pregnancy. Consult your health care practitioner before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children.
Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead,
which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. (FDA) These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.