Multi-Biome™ is a combination spore and non-spore (traditional live strain) probiotic. All six strains were selectively chosen for their specific characteristics and research-backed health benefits. Multi-Biome™ is formulated to provide a two-in-one formula for doctors and patients seeking the benefits of both soil-based and live strain probiotics in one formula. Each strain is genomically sequenced and registered, ensuring safety and strain specificity with every batch.
Mechanisms of Action
- Promotes healthy microbial balance
- Supports healthy histamine levels in the intestine
- Promotes healthy cytokine activity
- Supports digestive health
- Supports healthy immune function and immune balance
- Works via competitive exclusion of harmful bacteria
For optimal patient health, patients will benefit by consuming both forms. Historically this meant taking two separate probiotic supplements. Multi-Biome™ now provides the benefit of both strains types in one convenient formula.
Why Choose Multi-Biome™
- Combines the best of the spore-based strains and traditional live strains, eliminating the need for taking multiple probiotics
- All strains supported by published research and sequenced for specificity
- Multi-Biome™ incorporates the latest delayed-release capsule technology to increase the live strains ability to pass the stomach acid unharmed
- Multi-Biome™ utilizes advanced desiccant lined bottle technology, reducing oxygen and moisture during storage, eliminating the need for refrigeration
- Multi-Biome’s non-spore L. rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07 strains were chosen for supporting healthy histamine management, PLUS their superior ability to withstand harsh environments
Suggested Dosage: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
One capsule contains:
|Serving Size||1 capsule||%DV|
|Servings per Container||30|
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG), Bacillus Subtilis (DE111), Bacillus coagulans (SNZ1969), Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus salivarus, Bacillus coagulans (MTCC 5856)
|200 mg /
27 billion CFU
|*Daily Value not established|
|Other Ingredients: Rice maltodextrin, delayed release capsule (hypromellose, pectin, water), medium chain triglycerides.|
CAUTION: contains tree nuts (coconut).
DE111® is a registered trademark of Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes, Inc.
Manufactured without milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, peanuts, wheat, soy and gluten. Produced in a facility that may process other ingredients containing these allergens.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.