The Advanced Mycotoxin Treatment Package for Adults is a powerful combination of supplements for a more complete and advanced protocol that also includes support for organs and detoxification pathways that can become stressed during the toxin eliminating process.
This package includes:
- ToxinPul® provides broad spectrum binding and clearance of toxins as well as organ and antioxidant support
- MycoPul® offers a cleaner charcoal and clay based binder for the effective elimination of mycotoxins
- Tri-Fortify® Liposomal Glutathione to protect against free radicals and to help process and eliminate toxins
- Milk Thistle to support the liver, the main organ which can be stressed during detoxification
- Calcium D-Glucarate to support the Glucuronidation pathway and prevent toxins from being reabsorbed
- L-Taurine to increase bile flow to support mobilization of fat-soluble toxins
- PureLean® Fiber works as a bile acid sequestrant and binder of mycotoxins to aid in their elimination
- LactoPrime®, a potent broad-spectrum probiotic that supports the degradation and elimination of mycotoxins
It is recommended that this protocol be taken with a quality multivitamin such as Daily Resource to provide and replenish the vitamins and minerals needed and sometimes lost during detoxification. Sensitive patients may wish to start each supplement on-at-a-time in the order listed below or as directed by their healthcare practitioner:
|Includes:||Suggested Dosing Instructions:|
|1 bottle of Calcium D-Glucarate||1 cap, 2x day with breakfast & dinner|
|2 bottles of PureLean Fiber||2 scoops mixed in water or juice, 2x daily with breakfast & dinner|
|1 bottle of LactoPrime Plus||1 cap, 2x daily with breakfast & dinner|
|1 bottle of L-Taurine||1 cap, 2x daily on an empty stomach before breakfast & dinner|
|1 bottle of Milk Thistle||1 cap, 2x daily with breakfast & dinner|
|1 bottle of Tri-Fortify||½-1 tsp, 2x daily with breakfast & dinner|
|1 bottle of ToxinPul||3 caps, 1x daily before bed. 2 hrs. away from food, medications, or supplements|
|1 bottle of MycoPul||1 cap daily. 1 hr. before breakfast, medications, or supplements|
To download a fillable worksheet to create an easy-to-follow dosing schedule, click HERE.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.