The Child Advanced Mycotoxin Treatment Package is a powerful combination of supplements for a more complete and advanced protocol that also includes support for organs and detoxification pathways that can become stressed during the toxin eliminating process.
This package includes:
- ToxinPul® is a non-constipating, broad spectrum binder which includes organ and antioxidant support
- Tri-Fortify® Liposomal Glutathione to protect against free radicals and to help process and eliminate toxins
- Milk Thistle to support the liver, the main organ which can be stressed during detoxification
- Curcumin (Enhansa®) to support the Glucuronidation pathway, which ensures that toxins are safely removed
- PureLean® Fiber works as a bile acid sequestrant and binder of mycotoxins to aid in their elimination
- LactoPrime Plus, a potent broad-spectrum probiotic that supports the degradation and elimination of mycotoxins
It is recommended that this protocol be taken with a quality multivitamin such as Spectrum-Mate to provide and replenish the vitamin and minerals needed and sometimes lost during detoxification.
See below for the protocol and dosage schedule. Dosing should be adjusted based on age and weight:
||Suggested Dosing Instructions:
|1 bottle of LactoPrime Plus
||½ - 1 cap per day with breakfast
|1 bottle of Milk Thistle
½ cap, 2x per day, with breakfast & dinner
|1 bottle of PureLean Fiber
||½ - 1 scoop mixed in water or juice, 2x daily with breakfast & dinner
|1 bottle of Enhansa Powder
1-2 level white scoops, 2x daily with breakfast & dinner
|1 bottle of Tri-Fortify
||¼ - ½ tsp, 2x day with breakfast or dinner
|1 bottle of ToxinPul
1-2 caps per day, before bed 2 hours away from food, medication, or supplements
To download a fillable worksheet to create a dosing schedule, click HERE.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.